Nordic Buy Out Forum is the largest conference and gathering in the Nordics for the M&A and Private Equity industry.
Agenda and speakers for the 2020 event to be decided.
Ta kontakt med
Nordic Buy Out Forum 2019 had 17 speakers and over 400 professionals attending from the Nordics and beyond.
Join us on December 3 2020 for Nordic Buy Out Forum’s 10th anniversary!
Agenda and speakers 2019
08:30 - 09:00
Mingling, coffee and light refreshments
09:00 - 09:20
- Welcome and Introduction // Jarle Kvam, Wiersholm
- Private Equity in Norway – A Status Report // Rikke Eckhoff Høvding, NVCA
09:20 - 11:00
Part 1: Changing the World – Impact Investments
- How to Address Global Challenges by Enabling Impact Unicorns // Erik Engellau-Nilsson and Tove Rådelius, Norrsken Foundation
- The S**t Revolution // Trond Lund, N2 Applied
- The Social Capital Continuum, from ESG, to Impact, to the Power of Positive Equity // Marina Ergatoude and Pete Witte, EY
- Headless Chickens or Professional Investors? Three Deadly Sins of the Capital Ecosystem Today // Martin Schütt and Linn Nærup Børke, Askeladden & Co
11:00 - 11:20
Coffee and fruits
11:20 - 12:40
Part 2: We Have the Money – Where Are the (Good) Targets?
- Supporting European and Nordic Tech and Software Platforms to Go Global // Roland Pezzutto, Marlin Equity Partners
- From Nedre Vats to the Pinnacle of Global Automation // Magnus Tornling, EQT Partners
- Finding and Creating Value in Nordic Tech through Sector Specialization // Rolf Torsøe, Nordic Capital
12:40 - 13:10
Lunch / coffee / fruits
13:10 - 14:45
Part 3: Food for Thought...and Future Prospects
- Perspectives on Private Equity // Ulrik Smith, FSN Capital
- Exit – How Lawyers Add Value // Ingjerd Røynås, Wiersholm
- Our View on the Current M&A Market and How to Structure for Success // Jo Isaksen and Magnus Bernin, DNB Markets
- Economic Outlook in an Era of De-Globalization // Øystein Dørum, NHO
- Closing Remarks // Jarle Kvam, Wiersholm
Nordic Buy Out Forum is initiated and organised by Wiersholm and supported by the Norwegian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (NVCA). It is a renowned arena for networking and knowledge sharing for the venture capital and private equity industry and others involved in the transaction market in Norway and the other Nordic countries.
Since the first Nordic Buy Out Forum was held in 2011, the number of participants has been steadily increasing. We are now proud to say that the conference attracts the most important players in the industry.