Wiersholm proudly presents our annual Nordic Buy Out Forum.
The event is supported by the Norwegian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (NVCA).
Watch the 2020 special edition of Nordic Buy Out Forum here:
Looking back: Agenda 2020
- Welcome and Introduction | Jarle Kvam, Wiersholm
PART ONE: Private Equity during Corona – what trends do we see?
- The Age of Private Capital | Johan Öberg, BCG
- Lock Down Experiences & Key Take Aways for Private Equity going forward | Frode Strand-Nielsen, FSN Capital
- The New Normal or Trend Deviation – backing Online Disruptors through Turbulent Times | Bjarne Kveim Lie, Verdane
PART TWO: Today's Capital Markets – bubble to burst?
- Merkur Market/Euronext Growth Market" – Intro and Facts | Anne Lise E. Gryte, Wiersholm
- Reflections on Market Development | Alexander Opstad, DNB Markets, and Ketil Gjerstad, BCG
- NVCA Status Summary | Ellen Amalie Vold, NVCA
PART THREE: ESG, Climate Change and Capitalism
- Private Equity 4.0 – Integrating ESG in Value Creation | Reynir Indahl, Summa Equity
- The Case for Climate Capitalism – Can Capitalism stop Climate Change? | Kristin Aamodt and Tom Rand, ArcTern Ventures
- Reflections on ESG and Climate Change | Reynir Indahl, Bjarne Kveim Lie and Frode Strand-Nielsen
- Closing Remarks | Jarle Kvam, Wiersholm
Nordic Buy Out Forum is initiated and organised by Wiersholm and supported by the Norwegian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (NVCA). It is a renowned arena for networking and knowledge sharing for the venture capital and private equity industry and others involved in the transaction market in Norway and the other Nordic countries.
Since the first Nordic Buy Out Forum was held in 2011, the number of participants has been steadily increasing. We are now proud to say that the conference attracts the most important players in the industry.