Wiersholm proudly presents a special edition of our annual Nordic Buy Out Forum. This year’s conference will be broadcast online for you to stream live on your device.
In accordance with current guidelines for stopping the spread of covid-19, Nordic Buy Out Forum 2020 will be a purely online event. Wiersholm partner and founder of Nordic Buy Out Forum Jarle Kvam will present a special edition with a focused program consisting of speakers representing some of the industry’s most prominent players.
Register now to watch NBOF 2020
Watch the live stream free of charge.
The event is supported by the Norwegian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (NVCA).
- Welcome and Introduction | Jarle Kvam, Wiersholm
PART ONE: Private Equity during Corona – what trends do we see?
- The Age of Private Capital | Johan Öberg, BCG
- Lock Down Experiences & Key Take Aways for Private Equity going forward | Frode Strand-Nielsen, FSN Capital
- The New Normal or Trend Deviation – backing Online Disruptors through Turbulent Times | Bjarne Kveim Lie, Verdane
PART TWO: Today's Capital Markets – bubble to burst?
- Merkur Market/Euronext Growth Market" – Intro and Facts | Anne Lise E. Gryte, Wiersholm
- Reflections on Market Development | Alexander Opstad, DNB Markets, and Ketil Gjerstad, BCG
- NVCA Status Summary | Ellen Amalie Vold, NVCA
PART THREE: ESG, Climate Change and Capitalism
- Private Equity 4.0 – Integrating ESG in Value Creation | Reynir Indahl, Summa Equity
- The Case for Climate Capitalism – Can Capitalism stop Climate Change? | Kristin Aamodt and Tom Rand, ArcTern Ventures
- Reflections on ESG and Climate Change | Reynir Indahl, Bjarne Kveim Lie and Frode Strand-Nielsen
- Closing Remarks | Jarle Kvam, Wiersholm
Nordic Buy Out Forum is initiated and organised by Wiersholm and supported by the Norwegian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (NVCA). It is a renowned arena for networking and knowledge sharing for the venture capital and private equity industry and others involved in the transaction market in Norway and the other Nordic countries.
Since the first Nordic Buy Out Forum was held in 2011, the number of participants has been steadily increasing. We are now proud to say that the conference attracts the most important players in the industry.