Welcome to the 13th annual Nordic Buy Out Forum. We are thrilled to announce an impressive lineup of speakers from esteemed companies, including speakers coming to Oslo from the UK, the US and Sweden. Register for the event now to secure your place.
08:30 - 09:00
Light refreshments and mingling
09:00 - 09:10
- Opening Remarks // Jarle Kvam, Wiersholm
09:10 - 10:10
PART 1 | Market Trends & Outlooks
- Private Equity in the Nordics – A Status Report // Ellen Amalie Vold, NVCA
- Where Is the World Heading? // Klas Eklund, Mannheimer Swartling
- Getting the Deal Done in a Changing M&A Environment // Henrik Bjerregaard, Deutsche Bank
10:10 - 10:35
PART 2 | AI – Where Are We Heading?
- ChatG(PE) and ChatGP(E): AI and Machine Learning for Private Equity and ESG // Andrew Ang, BlackRock
10:35 - 10:55
10:55 - 11:20
PART 2 – continuing
- EQT's Journey: Building an AI-Literate Investment Organization // Alexandra Lutz, EQT
11:20 - 12:20
PART 3 | Private Equity and the Challenges in Value Creation Strategy Execution
- Value Creation in Turbulent Times // Hugo Maurstad, Monte Rosa Capital
- Tech Investing in the New Normal // Rolf Torsøe, Nordic Capital
- Building Companies in a Perfect Storm // Martin Schütt, Askeladden & Co
12:20 - 12:50
12:50 - 14:30
PART 4 | Grow the Pie
- How Great Companies Deliver Both Purpose and Profit // Alex Edmans, London Business School
- Beyond Compliance – ESG for Long-Term Value Creation // Kai Jordahl, Longship
- The Changing Regulatory Landscape for M&A // Karsten Kreiling and Elisabeth Lian Haugsdal, Wiersholm
- What Is a Continuation Vehicle Transaction and Why Does It Matter? // Reidun Tysseland and Johan Nord, Cubera
- Closing Remarks // Jarle Kvam, Wiersholm
The 2023 event is sponsored by
– Admincontrol’s software is used for board work and due diligence. We are headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and have offices in all Nordic countries and in the UK. Our solution is used by many of the listed, private and state-owned enterprises in the markets where we operate.
Over the past ten years plus, we have had a large number of prominent speakers, from the Nordics and beyond. Here is an overview of previous agendas with speakers and selected highlights.
About Nordic Buy Out Forum
Nordic Buy Out Forum is initiated and organised by Wiersholm and supported by the Norwegian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (NVCA). It is a renowned arena for networking and knowledge sharing for the venture capital and private equity industry and others involved in the transaction market in Norway and the other Nordic countries.
Since the first Nordic Buy Out Forum was held in 2011, the number of participants has been steadily increasing. We are now proud to say that the conference attracts the most important players in the industry.